The Archie Foundation exists to make the difference for children and their families accessing local NHS healthcare and in bereavement. By working with our NHS colleagues, child development and childcare professionals, Archie provides a lifeline of support for local children and their families.
Whatever age you are, and whatever your background is, if you have an interest in supporting the work that we do we would love to hear from you! There are many activities that volunteers can help us with, here are just a few examples:
• Place and gather back in our collection cans – lots of pennies soon mount up and make a huge difference.
• Administrative support in our donor care office – writing thank you letters and cards to let our donors know how appreciated they are.
• Volunteering at events, both on the day and to help us plan for their success.
• Delivering leaflets and putting up posters on community noticeboards.
• Staffing a stall at a local market or community centre to help spread the word about the work we do.
• Speaking on behalf of the charity at community events.
• Assisting with our supporters/groups e.g.: knitting and craft groups who
• Organising your own fundraising events with friends and family.
• Training to become a Volunteer Responder as part of Archie’s Child Bereavement Service team.
All help from people volunteering makes a real difference and is greatly appreciated.
For full details and links for volunteering with us please visit https://archie.org/volunteer/ or email email@example.com
The ARCHIE Foundation is the official charity of the Royal Aberdeen Children’s Hospital; the Children's Wards in Inverness and Elgin and Community based Child Health throughout Grampian, Highland, Orkney and Shetland. All monies donated to the ARCHIE Foundation go directly towards ‘making the difference’ for sick children and their families in the North of Scotland.
Travel details: Our Head Office office is based at the Royal Aberdeen Children’s Hospital, Aberdeen.
Expenses paid: Yes
Taster available: Yes
Support: Named Contact For Volunteer,
Wheelchair Access/Disabled Access Toilet
This opportunity is also advertised across Aberdeen and Aberdeenshire.