If you enjoy being in an office and like meeting people, this is the role for you. You’ll be providing people with wheelchairs and other equipment to help them get moving again after illness or injury.
We would like you to be able to volunteer:
• On any day, Tuesday to Friday
• At least 4 hours a week (either AM 9am-1pm or PM 1pm-5pm)
• For at least 6 months
Ideally you will live within 10 miles of the office (we are based at King’s Community Church, King's Way, Aberdeen, AB23 8BL).
This is a great opportunity to help make a real difference and:
• Meet new people and be part of a dynamic and inclusive team.
• A great opportunity to use your existing skills or gain new ones.
• An opportunity to be part of the world’s largest humanitarian organisation and the knowledge that you are making a positive difference to people’s lives.
• All training and induction for the role.
• Reasonable pre-agreed travel expenses for the role including for attending training.
For full details and to apply please visit https://volunteer.redcross.org.uk/opportunities/34753-customer-service-volunteer-wheelchair-volunteer-aberdeen-2022-06-30
If you have any questions/wish to discuss further before applying, please feel welcome to contact us at email: email@example.com
The British Red Cross helps people in times of crisis, providing a range of services in local communities across the UK. We are a volunteer-led humanitarian organisation that helps people in crisis, whoever and wherever people are.
Travel details: We are based at King’s Community Church, King's Way, Aberdeen, AB23 8BL
Expenses paid: Yes
Expenses details: Reasonable pre-agreed travel expenses for the role including for attending training are provided.
Support: Named Contact For Volunteer,
Wheelchair Access/Disabled Access Toilet
This opportunity is also advertised across Aberdeen and Aberdeenshire.