Could you help SSAFA reach more supporters and raise greater awareness of our services through the magic of social media and digital marketing? You don’t need a military background, just some good digital skills, the ability to get on with a wide range of people and good written English. If you have I.T or digital marketing experience, that would be great but not essential. We’d love you to get in touch to find out more. What would you be doing?
• As part of a team of volunteers, maintain branch microsites and social media feeds
• Look at ways to increase traffic to microsites and improve SSAFA’s digital brand
• Keep content current and accurate
• Support and maintain the SSAFA brand by consistently using our brand guidelines and tone of voice
• Working with the digital marketing team, interpret analytical data to develop local communication plans
• Working with local SSAFA branches, build social media channels and integrate on-line and off-line activity to best effect Great role to gain practical experience in the social media world and is great on your CV.
SSAFA, the Armed Forces charity is a trusted source of support for serving personnel, veterans and their families in their time of need. Our teams of trained volunteers and employees provide practical, emotional and financial assistance to the Armed Forces community to enable them to thrive.
Experience required: Friendly and approachable, possibly with some experience of digital marketing/I.T or social media. The ability to write in English to a good standard, the understanding of how social media can be used to engage and influence • Ability to use social media
Minimum age: 16
Expenses paid: Yes
This opportunity is not listed at a specific location but is advertised across Dumfries & Galloway.