Are you interested in social media?
Can you create interesting and topical posts in a range of formats like video, photos and text?
ACE/Adventure Carrick are looking for a talented, motivated and enthusiastic digital-savvy person to volunteer to create new content for our Facebook and Instagram profiles.
We want our audience to know who we are and what we can provide, and we need help to do it!
If you don’t know, ACE/Adventure Carrick is an outdoor activities provider for locals and visitors.
We do things like archery, axe-throwing, forest walks, coasteering, paddle boarding, kayaking and much more.
Our social media platforms are one of the best ways to let people see all these exciting opportunities and learn how to book them. We're ideally looking for someone who lives locally as you will be required to spend some time at the centre.
What we need
We’re looking for someone who can provide about 5 hours per week (this is flexible) to work with our team on the following:
• Create a social media plan to release new content on Facebook and Instagram on a frequent basis;
• Create and curate social media posts for each platform;
• Capture the occasional live event (subject to the correct permissions being in place);
• Come up with new, innovative and creative approaches to showcasing our work to those both living in South Carrick and to the wider world;
• Work closely with the CEO and wider ACE team.
What will you get?
• Access to a range of land and water-based equipment to further your own active adventure;
• Chance to develop skills and experience for career-based paths
• You can use these hours towards volunteer programmes such as the Saltire Awards or Duke of Edinburgh if you’re a young person, or work-based skills programmes if you are 16+
To apply, please send your C.V. and a short statement about your suitability for the post including skills and experience to email@example.com
Experience required: You should have:
• Strong working knowledge of a range of social media platforms;
• Good writing skills, including punctuation, grammar and structure. Support can also be provided on this aspect;
• Ability to manage your own time and workload;
Minimum age: 16
This opportunity is also advertised across South Ayrshire.