ANGUSalive has a an ever growing membership base across our 7 facilities. The membership offering consists of world wide fitness classes created by Les Mills, Kettlebells, Yoga, aqua and much more. Access to swimming, health suites and racket sports our membership has everything. You would work with our Adult & Memberships Lead into reviewing and monitoring our membership sales, process and assisting on reporting weekly figures along with helping create new promotions.
• Monitor membership sales over all 7 sites via our membership tracker
• Download weekly membership reports and update spreadsheet
• Creation of membership promotions
• Help create social media content to promote memberships and membership campaigns
• Assist with membership sales and facility tours
What volunteers will gain:
• The opportunity to develop their knowledge and experience in membership sales and retention and the sales process
• Experience of monitoring and evaluating sales and cancellations
• Opportunity to gain an understanding in why we sell memberships and the processes behind
• Knowledge into creation of campaigns and promotions
ANGUSalive is the culture, sport and leisure trust for the county of Angus and has been operating since December 2015. The charity is ambitious and aims to provide the best services for its customers. ANGUSalive offers residents and visitors to Angus a wealth of services which are ‘changing lives by inspiring healthy, active and creative lifestyle choices’ through the use of its sports centres, country parks, theatres and venues, museums, galleries, archives and libraries.
Days and times will vary - can be discussed on application as will the most suited location
Experience required: • Be able to interact and converse with people of all ages
• Possess good listening and communication skills
• Have an experience of physical activity
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Good timekeeping
Minimum age: 16
Named Contact For Volunteer
This opportunity is not listed at a specific location but is advertised across Angus.