As the trainee football development assistant, you would be responsible for supporting the “Football Development Assistant” with the planning, development, and delivery of our successful “Football Development Pathway”.
Suggested Activities: • Pathway timetable planning and monitoring
• Coach recruitment, development, and retention
• Club and coach communication
• Equipment inventory and management
• Festival planning and delivery
• Player development
What volunteers gain:
• Gain experience of working in a sport and leisure environment
• Gain experience of developing and delivering customer focussed football activity programmes
• Understand current trends in physical activity, and equipment and facility development
• Develop skills delivering to various client groups within a football setting.
ANGUSalive is the culture, sport and leisure trust for the county of Angus and has been operating since December 2015. The charity is ambitious and aims to provide the best services for its customers. ANGUSalive offers residents and visitors to Angus a wealth of services which are ‘changing lives by inspiring healthy, active and creative lifestyle choices’ through the use of its sports centres, country parks, theatres and venues, museums, galleries, archives and libraries.
Experience required: • Desirable – Scottish FA Children’s & Adults awards Level Qualified
• Essential – Willingness to work towards achieving coach education qualifications with Scottish FA
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Strong organisational skills
Minimum age: 16
Named Contact For Volunteer
This opportunity is not listed at a specific location but is advertised across Angus.